Friday, November 1, 2013

Calm down and focus

Here lately my life seems frazzled and crazy. I feel rushed and stressed on a daily basis. I can't seem to do things in calm and timely matter. I have been having trouble falling asleep at night. I seem to get my best sleep between 5 am and 8 am. We have to leave the house at 8:20. I haven't been able to pull my sleepy a hey body out of bed until 8:05 every morning this week. That means we have 15 minutes to get up get ready and out the door. The kids have been almost late every day.



This is not how I want to do things. My nights are crazy. I don't get home until after 6. Then there is dinner, homework, baths, ect. I feel like I don't get much quality time with the kids. 
I am making changes. I talked to my doctor. I have had back pain for 2 months straight. She has prescribed something to help stop the pain. Hopefully this means I can fall asleep at night and get up refreshed....earlier. Smooth mornings make for smooth days. I am going to get the kids clothes ready the night before. And pack my lunch too. This pain has made me feel like doing nothing. I haven't even been working out like I should. This weekend I am going to relax, enjoy my children and focus on our changes. 

I am going to do a post about our Halloween tomorrow. Happy weekend. 


No comments:

Post a Comment