Saturday, November 2, 2013

Halloween 2013

I had a crazy Thursday morning. Kinda like every morning this past week. Woke up late, rushed kids to school and daycare. Was almost late to work. Once I got there things got only slightly better. I found out I would be rooming for 2 providers as we had someone out sick. Thankfully we were not that busy. I forced myself to be in a better mood after this. 
The nurse practitioner that I work for, Jen and I dressed up as teenage mint ant ninja turtles. Jen spray painted cake pans    green that we used as our shells. Then we had our ninja ties. It was a cute costume thought up and made in less than one day. 
We closed the office early and I got to pick the kiddos up early. All chaos reigned after this. The kids were on a super high from sugar. They had their school parties. I took them home and Jaxon and Serena were transformed into zombies. I have to say I was pretty proud of their face paintings. Payton was a lion this year. He had a really warm one price outfit that was really freakin cute. He even kept the hood up most of the night.
We went trick or treating with a friend and her family. The kids got a shit ton of candy. So for the next month they will be rotting their minds and teeth. We had a great time even though it was pretty windy and a bit rainy. After our candy haul we went to my friends fathers house and were treated to excellent chili and great company. We came home cold and exhausted. The kids may or may not have fallen onto bed with only washing their faces.


No comments:

Post a Comment