Sunday, January 5, 2014

2014

Happy New Year! A little late, like always. I am going to be honest, 2013 was a shitty year. Full of insecurities and bad decisions. I questioned myself too much and had high expectations. In my 30th year I had to let go of what I "thought" my life should have been. The process was long and painful. In doing so, I realized that I am extremely happy with the life I do have. Yep it needs some tweaking. I am forever on a journey of learning. 
I do however have many blessings to be thankful for. I have 3 beautiful children. And 3 stepchildren. That I almost let out of my life. I also realized that I have a wonderful husband. And with some work from both of us we can live a happy healthy life. 
So this year is my year. Many good changes. A more positive outlook. I stopped drinking soda. I am changing the way I am eating too. 
I am trying to be more patient as a wife and especially as a mother. I know this will not happen over night. I am ok with that. I am setting a good example for my children. 
Here are a few pictures from the holiday season. 

I am loving life. Soaking it all in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment