Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Clean out the fridge day

Weird title huh? It's what happened at work the other day. You know where you go through the fridge and get rid of the food er science projects in the fridge. I had things in there I don't even remember putting in there. Left over fast food, left over dinner. Frozen meals from who knows when. Cleared it out. It's very refreshing. It's clean it's empty. It's ready for new and fresh things. I am like that fridge. I have some things inside that I need to get out. Some old things that I don't know why I am still holding onto then. And some things I don't remember why I have them. So I am comparing my self to a refrigerator. Out with the old. Bad negative thoughts. In with new fresh ideas. New challenges. Going to go to the gym tonight. That monstor cardio machine that I dread getting on cuz I can't crank out more than 10 minutes without wanting to call a medic? Yea I am going to kick its ass tonight!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment